Staff Shooter, Pastor Charles Larue and WV Flood Victims

A forum for target archery posts and CA staff shooters.
ca-archer
Site Admin

Staff Shooter, Pastor Charles Larue and WV Flood Victims

Postby ca-archer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Prayers needed for Pastor Charles Larue (CA staff shooter) and family and local residents of WV after devastating flood. Pastor Larue lost all contents of his home and his church was badly damaged.

I know that many of you are concerned for Tina and I. We are safe in the sanctuary of our church. The house and fellowship hall took on around three feet of water. The church basement is totally under water. The roads in and out of Clendenin, WV are impassible. Right now the water has gone down around a foot but it has a long way to go. Tina and I basically have lost everything in the house. Since it is a parsonage, all we have is contents insurance. God will make a way. My heart is broken but my faith is strong.

Trust in God in All things, God is Good Always

ca-archer
Site Admin

Re: Staff Shooter and Pastor Charles Larue and WV Flood Victims

Postby ca-archer » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 pm

Dozens lost lives and the flood areas of WV have been devastating to over 1200 homes. If you can help out in any way, donations of physically, please do so, and of course with Prayers - a LOT of God's presence has been showing through during the hardship.

Charle's home is shown in the first picture. The church was also badly damaged by the flood, but is also serving as a base and food pantry for those in immediate need.

https://www.gofundme.com/2b596t8

Attachments
Clendenin-church-food-sancturary-flood-victims.jpg
Clendenin Chuch of Nazarene WV Flood 2016.jpg
Clendenin Chuch of Nazarene WV Flood 2016.jpg (74.4 KiB) Viewed 838 times
charles-larue-home-WV-flood-2016.jpg
charles-larue-home-WV-flood-2016.jpg (65.67 KiB) Viewed 838 times

ca-archer
Site Admin

Re: Staff Shooter and Pastor Charles Larue and WV Flood Victims

Postby ca-archer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

July 18th FB post:

It was great to be back in church today. God's presence was very dear again and I am thankful. Thanks to Home Depot again for sending workers out to work on the evangelist's quarters in our fellowship hall. That will become temporary housing for Tina and I while we wait for the parsonage to be repaired. We normally close the relief center on Sunday to give everyone a break but when people randomly showed up for supplies, I just couldn't turn them away. My body is very tired since I've gone three weeks now without a break but somehow the Lord has given me the strength to continue. I know it's because so many are praying for me. Please keep those prayers coming. That is what keeps me going! Thanks to all who are praying!!

Return to “Target Archery”