Sports, movies, books, misc.
Russman

Can't blame me!

Postby Russman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:55 pm

If this laughing stock we call an election doesn't work out. I voted

k-villa

Re: Can't blame me!

Postby k-villa » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:00 am

You and a few others I know who never voted, got out there and did the same. Believe it is one of the most important elections of all time. Well done.
Concept Believer - faith in your archery equipment
Concept P50 - 9 for 11 on gray squirrels
Both bows are tack drivers!

Russman

Postby Russman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:54 am

Jersey lost but we still got it, nice thing is we get a 4 year break from the Clinton's, you know that dumbass we come out again

k-villa

Postby k-villa » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:11 am

From tightening up our borders, to bring manufacturing and jobs back to the US, to health insurance, to being pro-gun, I'm all for change. I believe he is a God fearing man too, we all have sticks/planks in our eyes and no one is perfect. On thing for sure, is God's in control at all times and even of the world's leaders. Anyways,

NJ will most likely get some form of concealed carry, for it is a shall issue state, though no permits are issued unless you have big pockets or high connections, but the National Concealed Carry Reciprocity, meaning anyone with a residential carry permit can carry through any state that is a shall issue state provided they are following the requirements for their state. 15 round mags for NJ doesn't apply for example if no restrictions for lets say Iowa. Gov Christie is working on changing NJ's ridiculous laws and hopefully one day we see CCW.

Obama's ban on importing of collectable military weapons such as the M1 Garand. Thousands of these high sought rifles are waiting to come back home. "The greatest battle implement ever devised.” –Lt. General George S. Patton Jr. It's the rifle that really greatly attributed to the win of WWII. Craftsmanship, accuracy and firepower - I want one or maybe two. Heard many stories of how barrels and buckets would be filled with them and being sold for $99 or less years ago. Average price today is nearly a $1000 or more.

My other wish is to see gun free zones go including schools and airlines. Bye-bye TSA, a waste of big time money and power going to peoples heads. A bullet to a terrorist head isn't going to bring down a plane but certainly the terrorist. Stats of concealed carry owners have really proven themselves and they are the most law abiding citizens, extremely low arrest records.

IMO and for many reasons, great to see Republicans in the House, Senate and soon Presidency, however I somewhat consider Trump an independent which I think is also needed. The Republican party was never really in support of him. Long term politicians (not all) but from both sides have just become too comfortable and IMO more for themselves than what is good for overall America. Scandals and corruption, our unfathomable national debt, free hand outs and wasteful spending all need to stop and believe that it just might take a business man to bring that all to a halt or at very least minimize it - doubt you'll ever stop it all. Only time will tell.

k-villa

Postby k-villa » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:30 pm

My biggest qualm, was based off of the other party stating the founding father's got the 2nd Amendment wrong. Already with our current president, at wee hours and behind closed doors, and with very little media mention, all US citizens can be detained indefinitely, WITHOUT trial, if your considered a terrorist. Define terrorist? Could it be someone against government at some point? The 6th Amendment states that all US citizen have a right to a fair trial.

The Constitution is a beautiful, well planned and deeply thought out guide for our country, a way for not one to have absolute power, no king would you, while still employing the power of government within its people. As a final note, the 2nd Amendment was written so that duck hunting would always be protected...

Return to “General Lounge”