Like Lionel Richie.

Nimrod

Like Lionel Richie.

Postby Nimrod » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:43 am

Hello. Its not you I've been waiting for lol. But just wanted to introduce myself. I consider myself to be strictly a bow hunter after Monday and having the handbag randomly firing three rounds of his shotgun into the woods to scare the five beers away from me and the herds of yo buckers I had at the bottom of the hill on Saturday now consider myself to absolutely hate gun hunting and have nothing to want to do with it. Moving on my name Nimrod I got from someone I work with. I work with a very different crowd of people people that most people would not want any interaction with. The name Nimrod is biblical I am not religious by no means. That said Nimrod was made popular by good old Bugs Bunny when he called Elmer Fudd a Nimrod, moving on with my story I work for the njdoc the certain individual that told me about Nimrod is currently locked up for life, for beating a man to death with a tire iron while he was sleeping. Getting back to the point I work with people most people do not will not in don't want to deal with ever in their life. But he did give me a pretty cool name to use as my screen and hopefully it lightens some. Like I said it is biblical and I am not religious for Pete's sake I shoot a non believer believer lol. Anyways great site hope to see a lot of movement on here

k-villa

Re: Like Lionel Richie.

Postby k-villa » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:30 pm

sucks on the bears. know you walk way in and wait all day only to have the 5 mins of excitement ruined by another blasting away at bear hoping to hit one. i think we've all had stories of that moment that got ruined after a long wait, but that's hunting and more or less hunting in NJ with masses of people.
Concept Believer - faith in your archery equipment
Concept P50 - 9 for 11 on gray squirrels
Both bows are tack drivers!

k-villa

Postby k-villa » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:31 pm

still not sure on the Lionel Richie comparison, though I'm not a LR fan and hope you found the one you've been waiting for.

Nimrod

Postby Nimrod » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Lionel Richie is one of those guys that crosses all barriers if you walk into an office and they are playing his music you don't mind listening to it it's not offensive it's not race oriented it is just good music that honestly everyone can enjoy. That being said going back to Alsace around 1984 damn I am old he did a song called hello that is where my reference just like Lionel Ritchie comes from

RockZ

Postby RockZ » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:55 pm

I remember that song and a few more from that time I think? Lionel was very poplular in those days and I still like his music even today.

Unfortunate about your bear hunt Russman. Have good Christmas with your family and two little girls.
____>>>____
Rock On. RockZ.

k-villa

Postby k-villa » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:13 am

Being you like Lionel Richie so much and shirts, here's a nighty for you.

lionel richie shirt.jpg
lionel richie shirt.jpg (54.05 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
Last edited by k-villa on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

k-villa

Postby k-villa » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:14 am

what a stud:

Lionel-Richie-Hello.jpg
Lionel-Richie-Hello.jpg (28.53 KiB) Viewed 1088 times

Lionel-Richie-GQ_pimp.jpg
Lionel-Richie-GQ_pimp.jpg (180.07 KiB) Viewed 1088 times