Day 1 - Welcome and About

ca-archer
Site Admin

Day 1 - Welcome and About

Postby ca-archer » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:32 pm

It's official and it's been launched, something I've been meaning to do for years. Hopefully here on this forum you find a lot of like minded people sharing all sorts of outdoor knowledge and interests. Obviously this is day 1 and who knows where this forum may go, but we are looking to develop a community of like minded people along with "guru" experts to take over main topics here on these boards. As the boards grow we'll need moderators of sub-forums. Starting today, you can work on that guru status and hopefully we get such an awesome database of outdoor knowledge that maybe one day we can offer monetary payments for those that greatly contribute to a particular category. These boards are also here to promote Concept Archery and feel free to ask/learn about a very unique, one-of-a-kind archery manufacturer.

This post will be soon locked, and those joining on day one (within 24 hours), November 20, 2015, will have their forum names forever (provided the internet is always up) in this post which will soon be locked. Join today and help build an outdoor community of knowledge - what you know, we want to know. Have fun.

Also note your first two posts need approval by the admin, so you will not see them until approved. After 2 posts, you will no longer need permission. This forum is in a developmental state so expect to see some minor changes. If certain areas progress more than others, categories may expand. If you would like to see other interests listed, let us know and we will note the request and if there is a demand by others, it will be created. Thanks for your support.

Members since DAY 1, November 20, 2015 (24 hours since launch)

Up North - 1st member
Boar4bowhunt
morning-sunshine
RockZ
- close -

Up North

Re: Day 1 - Welcome and About

Postby Up North » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:42 am

This looks to be a very interesting place to be. Should be a wealth of information gathered in one place in a short period of time and only getting better post by post. A lot of great topics that I enjoy. And a lot of topics I'd like to learn more about. Thanks NJ for setting this up.
Concept Archery - The Believer
Concept Archery - Mini-29
Concept Archery - C-32

One of a kind, Hand made, Waterworth Hickory Longbow

ca-archer
Site Admin

Re: Day 2 - Welcome and About

Postby ca-archer » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:32 am

Members joining Day 2 - A Day Late

One new member, welcome trailwalker
Guess Rome wasnt built in a day

ca-archer
Site Admin

Re: Day 3 - Welcome and About

Postby ca-archer » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 am

Members Joining First Week- A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Changed from day 3 to after one week due to board glitches with registration and not being able to.

Welcome
Mike08
Russman

ca-archer
Site Admin

Closed - Welcome and About

Postby ca-archer » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 am

- Closed, Locked Forum Topic -

trailwalker

Postby trailwalker » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi nj-rattler,

The forum is looking fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

RockZ

Postby RockZ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:14 am

As trailwalker said, these forums are looking fantastic! I hope to see them get more active. You have a lot of good subject titles here and it looks like it can be a great forum. Concept Archery seems like a rock solid, right-on company. Keep up the great work.
____>>>____
Rock On. RockZ.

ca-archer
Site Admin

Postby ca-archer » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:40 am

Glad you guys are liking the forums and welcome. Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”