Congratulations to Jesse Wagner, big PA 8pt down

From frogs, to rabbits, to deer, to elephant - if you shot it, post a photo of it. We want to see it!
nj-rattler
Site Admin

Congratulations to Jesse Wagner, big PA 8pt down

Postby nj-rattler » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:42 am

Congratulations to Jesse Wagner or Muncy, PA on the successful and thrilling harvest of this PA 8 point. Jesse was on the ground when this rut crazed buck came running towards him. This is what he had to say: " This bow is everything you said it was and a lot more. The smoothness of the draw and the energy this bow puts out is off the charts. The letoff is a major factor when you are waiting for that perfect shot or shot angle. Enclosed is a photo of the recent 8 point I harvested with my P-50. He was quartering toward me at 25 yards and the arrow broke his shoulder blade with a complete pass through exiting at the base of his tail. Talk about power and energy. Thanks again for a great product that is made in the USA." Jesse is shooting a 70# Concept P50 with an Easton Carbon Raider 340 arrow tipped with a 100 grain Slick Trick broadhead.

jesse wagner 8pt p50-2015-web.jpg
jesse wagner 8pt p50-2015-web.jpg (111.11 KiB) Viewed 698 times

Russman

Re: Congratulations to Jesse Wagner, big PA 8pt down

Postby Russman » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Very nice sir. I used to love breaking shoulders until I started butchering my own deer and saw what a mess it made but congrats on the beautiful shot

Return to “Concept Archery Trophy Photos”