A few new features

ca-archer
Site Admin

A few new features

Postby ca-archer » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:38 am

Images - Smaller thumbnails should now show still at a decent size of 650 pixels wide, however all images will have a lightbox clickable feature to them, meaning that when clicked the image will open to the full screen size of the device you are viewing the forums on. Still working on orientation of portrait pictures to try and keep them from rotating to landscape - will keep you posted.

A simple scroll to top and bottom is now seen in the lower right corner for large screen size viewing which may or may not work on all mobile phones - let me know if you don't see them. Click the up arrow and it automatically scrolls to the top, click the down arrow and you'll be at the bottom of the page.

Recent Topics has been removed/replaced with a Welcome Back extensions - unfortunately it doesn't show much of the features on smaller mobile devices or from what I've seen at least on an iPhone, but when viewing on a computer monitor, you can see many stats such as new members, your posts and topics, unread posts, active topics, your profile, a link to your user control panel, and more. It does however allow mobile users to mark the forums as read which is a nice feature so that when you come back you can easily tell what topics/replies are new.

Some other behind the scenes extensions have been added as well. If these boards ever bog down, cause glitches or delays or fail to load, please let me know.

Thanks and as always, enjoy.

ca-archer
Site Admin

Re: A few new features

Postby ca-archer » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:08 pm

4/18/16
New social media buttons to share any post such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Google Plus and others.

Return to “Site Tech. Support”