Ballistol - gun cleaner and multipurpose lubricant

You know them? Post them. Share press releases, posts, information for USA made or Christian base companies. Support America, Buy American.
k-villa

Ballistol - gun cleaner and multipurpose lubricant

Postby k-villa » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Simply miraculous. Apply a thin coat and unlike other oils that build up, it's hard to do it with Ballistol or hard to apply too much - zero build up. It's environmental friendly, a household name in Europe, and was developed by a German in 1904. During WWII they even used it in battle wounds. It can be used on wood, leather, metal, inside the barrel or as an all around lubricant for household uses. I can not say enough about balistol - it is the best I've ever used. My old but taken care of gun with a light coating over the past two years is so well protected and even the wood stock and leather sling are looking great. Use it on the rubber butt stock too. It beats rem oil or any other i used. No more smelly Hoppes barrel cleaner needed. I rain hunted yesterday, still shielded my gun's inners, but the outer repelled rain. It's a do all for sure!!! I'd almost put my money back guarantee as the best gun oil you'll ever use. I liked it so much that I bought a gallon of it for a lifetime supply. It is available in many sizes and forms.
Attachments
BALISTOL-miraculous.JPG
BALISTOL-miraculous.JPG (864.15 KiB) Viewed 694 times
Concept Believer - faith in your archery equipment
Concept P50 - 9 for 11 on gray squirrels
Both bows are tack drivers!

k-villa

Re: Ballistol - gun cleaner and multipurpose lubricant

Postby k-villa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:24 am

Balistol is so good on all parts of the firearm From wood to metal to cleaning out the barrel and with no build up or gunking - really preserves a firearm and makes it look nice, removes rust and really rustproofs it.

Environmentally safe and Incuding on your hands?

Pic below one or two thin coatings over 2 yrs. last time whiped down maybe last yr.

twice hunted with it this year. Gun has been used and ballistol somewhat restored to an even better condition.
Attachments
image.jpg
IMG_6022.JPG
Concept Believer - faith in your archery equipment
Concept P50 - 9 for 11 on gray squirrels
Both bows are tack drivers!

Return to “Companies You Support / Products that Work”