Dogs - those with long smelly infection ears, don't use expensive antibiotics/flushes DIY homemade cheap recipe

From tractors, to tiling, barn roof repair, if it's about the farm - it goes in here
k-villa

Dogs - those with long smelly infection ears, don't use expensive antibiotics/flushes DIY homemade cheap recipe

Postby k-villa » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:06 pm

We spent hundreds if not thousands from our very good vet for ear washes and antibiotics to treat infections on our previous 13 year old cocker spaniel. Then I came across this do it yourself from the Zim Family for Cocker Spaniels. It's a home made, cheap concentrate recipe for ear washes to treat/cure and prevent infections. In 2001 I made my first batch, about 8 ounces of which I'm still finishing up today. Mind you I have enough to make about 20+ more batches and the total cost was about $40. It cured my old dogs ears then within 10 days to a few weeks. It easily outperformed the vet's antibiotics and the expensive flushes, ten to one!!! I now use it to maintains my 4.5 year old cockers using only once a month and they have no trace of ear smell or build up of smelly oils. Highly recommend it and hope it helps. Do make sure to not apply on a ruptured ear drum or dog with badly damaged inner ears...
Attachments
zim family cocker spaniel ear infection recipe do it yourself cheap.JPG
Concept Believer - faith in your archery equipment
Concept P50 - 9 for 11 on gray squirrels
Both bows are tack drivers!

Return to “General - All about the Farm”