Re: Gold tip really the toughest arrows on the planet?

Bow set up questions, bow mechanics, archery related info, etc.
nj-rattler
Site Admin

Re: Gold tip really the toughest arrows on the planet?

Postby nj-rattler » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:12 pm

I'm not going to say 100% for certain, but IMO as far as a hunting arrow, they are the toughest arrows I've ever shot or have come across.

For those that have not seen the below video, or test out your hunting arrows and see when they break bending to the side and which ones how easy. GT are very hard to break and bend very far. Trust me, I've shot my share of critters and they hold up on the other end too. And they do break, or split if hitting rocks, but I believe they are some of the strongest arrows on the market and hold up better than any other arrow in it's class. Mine have also been consistent in weight for 15+ years and all within 12-14 grains.

There are other great arrow manufactures today too and with today's technology they're all sure to work. Look for optimum performance of what you're trying to achieve and who you're willing support.

Where gloves and safety glasses at minimum, not liable for personal injury though relatively safe to do - break away from you and others obviously.

Return to “Concept Archery Tech Department”