Refuge

Jonathan1985

Refuge

Postby Jonathan1985 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:03 am

Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means.

2 Corinthians 8:11

How many times have you made a New Year's resolution or vowed to change your ways? Each time you believe this is it, your going to do away with that one sin, or kick that bad habit. Then you fail yourself!!
Why can't you conquer it? Problem is we as humans try and take on big problems with our little human strength. Instead we need to focus on the Creator who can solve our problems.
Jonathan Uschan
God Bless

k-villa

Re: Refuge

Postby k-villa » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:16 am

One recent Sunday, our pastor mentioned that we don't know how many, as far as volume, demons were kicked out of heaven. I often think we are in a much bigger spiritual battle than most believe, but the most important thing is to stay focused on the prize.

A great verse, thanks for posting it.

I know of a few, one of which over the weekend a young child passing, so speaking of work and accomplishments: you say your going to go to that city, or do this or that tomorrow, but who knows of the last breath in his lungs? It should be, "Lord willing, tomorrow I will do this or that..." Be strong in the Lord.
Concept Believer - faith in your archery equipment
Concept P50 - 9 for 11 on gray squirrels
Both bows are tack drivers!

Return to “Sermons, Bible Verses, Biblical Teachings”