Addictions, extremely hard life affecting addictions

k-villa

Addictions, extremely hard life affecting addictions

Postby k-villa » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:59 am

This prayer request came to Morning Sunshine, but a family member is broken as a broken can be due to addiction. Though he has absolutely nothing and has been there before, we hope he fully gets the help he needs. It's so sad that alcohol is chosen over any other thing in life including family. We continue to heavily pray for him to overcome his struggles.

Matthew 12:45 comes to mind: Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation."

There are very few I know that I can say are not addicted to something in some ways even if minor. Bowhunting is ok? In all seriousness, us as Americans and most of us overweight, food comes to mind. Our will and over coming temptations is often very hard. Coffee, sugar, shopping....

I know of even fewer who wouldn't in maybe even the slightest way be judgmental, or who are not judgmental towards others. Lets say of even a homeless man with an addiction never mind a co-worker or associate of some sort doing something different than our wonderful selves.

In stead of only helping to put a person down more, I pray that God touches us to become more supportive, to show more love and mercy towards one another. I pray that God puts a hedge of protection around those being spiritually attacked, those riddled with heavy addictions, and that those demons stay far away through an impenetrable hedge of protection provided by the strongest and the greatest source of protection.
Concept Believer - faith in your archery equipment
Concept P50 - 9 for 11 on gray squirrels
Both bows are tack drivers!

Return to “Prayer Requests”