timing

k-villa

timing

Postby k-villa » Sat May 07, 2016 1:47 am

buddy getting new promotion close to home, other things on timing; for all in His time as fast as I want other things to come and for sure others not so much. New bow and providing, very much believe the most accurate, best looking bow Concept will and may ever produce - going to be a limited run at first and even the second run, but trust me taking time, it's a lot of work with some hang ups - film patterns... think we'll have a winner soon? Time and time again, He always provides and His timing is often amazing. It's not always our plan and doesn't always turn out the way we want. Have faith and you can move a mountain and that's an awful a lot of faith, Solomon and the grant of some of God's wisdom was wise. Be patient, be still and know that I am Lord.

Prayers for all those in need of work and struggling financial - peace and ease and trust. For those with college degrees and student loans not being able to find work. For the country as a whole and times we are in, all in His time... and the best is "Nobody know the hour or when, not even I, only my Father in heaven" when Jesus shall return, as he told his followers. Now that would be the ideal way to go, but all in His time.

thankful for life, spouses by our sides, children and grand children, and long fulfilled lives... prayers for those that are in need of strength comfort, ease through the knowing of Him for those suffering from what is doomed to strike eventually all of us here on earth. He is always by your side. He has made everything beautiful in its time. God is good always, and yes always. This is the day the Lord has made, be glad and rejoice. It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him. Asking for prayers for sister in law, brother in law and family - thank you.

Years slip by fast, we take moments, days, weeks, years and people here now, for granted. Be thankful and rejoice.
Concept Believer - faith in your archery equipment
Concept P50 - 9 for 11 on gray squirrels
Both bows are tack drivers!

Return to “Praises”